Friday 30 November 2012

Aud Sentiments Challenge #68 BINGO


Hi everyone, it's Friday and I forgot to do my post!!!!!
The current challenge at Aud Sentiments is to check out the BINGO chart and use a line either vertical, horizontal or diagonal.


I used Merry, Bling and Die Cuts and here it is.....

 
I have used one of the Christmas images from our sponsor this time - The Paper Shelter.
 
  

Please check out my team mates for more inspiration - their links are in my left sidebar.

I would also like to enter the following challenges:-

Allsorts Challenge - Bring on the Bling,

Crimbo Crackers Challenge - Anything Goes,

Dutch Dare Challenge - Winter Wonderland,

Divas By Design - Glitter and Sparkle,

I Love Promarkers - Anything Goes,

The Paper Shelter - Christmas is Coming,

Simon Says Challenge - Anything Goes,

Going Grey with Scrap Creations - Merry Christmas,

Paper Makeup Stamps Challenge - Christmas,

Lexis Creations - Christmas, and,

2 Sisters Challenge - Winter Wonderland.

Sorry I was late hope you have fun. 

 

6 comments:

Lin said...

Such cute little carolers! So glad you shared this with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week!

Crafting Vicky said...

Super cute card. I really love the shape and the way you have colored this image.

Unfortunately you have entered too many challenges with this card to be eligible this time for the prize but you still have time to participate with us!

Thanks for joining us as Dutch Dare Card Challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

Karen said...

Great card, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.

xx

Unknown said...

Sweet sweet card Ali. Love your colour scheme.
hugs
Dawn xxx

Laura Bradley said...

Fab card! Love the lettering! Thanks for joining us at Divas and good luck! Laura x

Jo said...

Cute card.....love the image!Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations this time & good luck!
Hugs Jo x